We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Last updated||2 weeks ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
DSP Drone Clearing is a mod for the Unity game Dyson Sphere Program developed by Youthcat Studio and published by Gamera Game. The game is available on here.
This mod will use mecha drones to clear trees and stones. Ever get annoyed tripping over rocks? This mod is for you.
Enable and disable the clearing functionality in-game with this toggle button on your HUD.
If you like this mod, please click the thumbs up at the top of the page (next to the Total rating). That would be a nice thank you for me, and help other people to find a mod you enjoy.
Configuration settings or loaded when you game is loaded. So if you want to change the settings file, quit the game, but don't exit to desktop, then continue your game.
This mod is also compatible with BepInEx.ConfigurationManager which provides an in-game GUI for changing the settings in real-time.
- Mod enable flag.
- Collect resources, or quickly clear the area.
- Limit the number of drones used when clearing.
- Control of clearing distance from mecha.
- Conserve energy when Icarus' energy gets too low.
- Clearing during walking and optionally while flying and drifting (floating over ocean).
- Optionally recall drones tasked with clearing when Icarus starts flying.
- Inventory space limitations.
- Control over clearing of rocks, trees, small rocks and ice.
- Control over planet types clearing is performed on.
- Control the drone clearing speed. Default is to clear at Icarus' mining speed.
- Progress circle color.
Want fine-grained control over which items are not cleared? If you tell the mod exactly what IDs not to clear using the DisableItemIds config setting, it will apply those rules. DisableItemIds is a string containing a comma-separated list of vege proto ID shorts. To determine what the ID of the item is you want to prevent clearing for, follow this process.
- Update your
BepInEx.cfg file, under
[Logging.Console], to set
Enabled = true
- In your
BepInEx.cfg file, under
[Logging.Console], also set
LogLevels = All
- Load a save where you can access the item or items you wish to have the mod not clear.
- If drone clearing is enabled, temporarily disable drone clearing using the toggle button on the HUD.
- Use Icarus to remove the items you want this mod not to clear.
- Each time Icarus removes an item this mod will print to the debug console the vege proto IDs which are removed.
- Add that list of IDs as a comma-separated list, to the DisableItemIds setting in
- Once done, you can revert the settings in your
BepInEx.cfg file if you want.
The configuration file is called
greyhak.dysonsphereprogram.droneclearing.cfg. It is generated the first time you run the game with this mod installed. On Windows 10 it is located at
- If you installed manually:
%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\Dyson Sphere Program\BepInEx\config\greyhak.dysonsphereprogram.droneclearing.cfg
- If you installed with r2modman:
This mod uses the BepInEx mod plugin framework. So BepInEx must be installed to use this mod. Find details for installing BepInEx in their user guide. This mod was tested with BepInEx x64 22.214.171.124 and Dyson Sphere Program 0.7.18.6931 on Windows 10.
To manually install this mod, add the
DysonSphereDroneClearing.dll to your
%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\Dyson Sphere Program\BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
The source code for this mod is available for download, review and forking on GitHub here under the BSD 3 clause license.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|